Monday, March 15, 2010

The 2010 jumper

So, with the influx of art supplies you'd think I'd be busy utilising the wealth of my benefactor's generosity, right?

Wrong.

Today's output was this sketch, drawn on a work Post It:
Yes, it's time to start thinking about the Winter 2010's jumper and trawling Ravelry for (free) patterns.

Alas, it appears that the last jumper that actually made it to completion is the
2007 model. I have no idea what happened to the 2008 version but I know 2009's made it to the end of the back rib section and petered out...

2 comments :

Sarah said...

One sketch is better than no sketches! Good luck finding a pattern. That building is a dentist believe it or not. It is just near the station. Interesting local fact is that Jules Holland(who you may or may not have heard of!) lives behind there.

susan said...

http://www.metapostmodernknitting.com/Archive/Fall2008/MetaPatterns/SelfBeltVest/tabid/81/Default.aspx

I am trying to talk someone into knitting this, mainly because my 2010 cardigan will turn into a 2100 completion date. Metapatterns mixes fashion, drawing and knitting in a way you might like!