Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm on a rocket to the moon and it feels like this...

Lately I've been surrounded by rockets.

Emily Valentine's work at Craft ACT: And tonight at Toy Symphony there was a large and very cool rocket that was blown up.

I've always considered rockets the domain of my Talented Sister (Except for this from last year)

And then, this evening, I came home from the theatre and drew this to christen one of the many notebooks I've been bequeathed:No idea what it might lead, but it was fun...

4 comments :

Kerry said...

That feather 'rocket' is really something. Thanks for showing us.

Unknown said...

Interestingly, Sage just put her new song Rocket girl up on her my space page http://www.myspace.com/lovesagemusic.

It must be the season for rockets?

Desktop shredder said...

yah its nice thanks for sharing all these...

Muse Tickets said...

i love it thanks