Saturday, March 27, 2010

When Wendy went shopping

Wendy has finally decided to bow to peer pressure and try knitting. Today she picked up a couple of boxes of wool from the ACTME Show (from new local traders MEM Miniatures: $4 a box)She also bought a collection of coloured "glass" bowls. At $2.50 each she felt quite entitled to say the famous "I'll take one in each colour" to Ann Dowdall, who made them.
They're already on display in the dining room where they pick up the colours of the lampshade rather well...

3 comments :

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you (and Wendy) got there! And it seems to be very reasonably priced :-)
The glass bowls look terrific (and so do the table and chairs - I'll have to go back through your Kaleidoscope posts and see if I missed it before).
I look forward to seeing Wendy's knitting! I guess she already has knitting needles?

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog said...

The picture with the bowls on the table is awesome!

...and i´m really sorry to read that "the collectors" didn´t mention your segment :( hope the best for the upcoming shows!

*Nicola

AMCSviatko said...

No knitting needles yet but I'm sure they'll be arriving soon. Wendy's itching to get knitting and has already suggested she arrange a swap with other dolls' house inhabitants...

I knew there was a reason I didn't "do" dolls. They're too bossy by far!