Monday, September 18, 2006

Beat boy beat boy hit that Eurobeat boy

It was gooood. I laughed. A lot. Even when other people weren't laughing. There was modulation. There was tearing off of costumes. There was lots of white outfits. There were three songs in one. Obviously these people know Eurovision very very well. I was impressed.
Princess B and I sat in the Greece row. Our contestant looked like Nana Mouskouri and Denis Rousos's love child. Liechtenstein won on our night. I hope they make Eurobeat an annual event - in November so we don't have to go more than 6 months without a Euro event. (And if I never make it to a real Eurovision I think I have experienced something close to it anyway.)Oh - and the theatre was architecturally quite quite beautiful. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments :