Tuesday, September 19, 2006

There be treasure in me post box...

Argh me hearties, happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day to yer all. And if yer not talkin' like a Pirate ye'll be walkin' me plank quick smart as yer obviously 'ave no sense of fun.

Ah found treasure in me post box. Above yer can see the sparklin array of readin' material sent by Thrift Shop Project. Shiver me timbers, how lucky am I?But there's more! Land Lubber Laura over at Architectural Tours LA sent this little pile of booty to me. A booklet on Queen Mary's Dolls House and one from The Eames Foundation. Argh! I need to do me some plunderin' to rustle up the readies to get me back there. LA or Windsor? Don't care, either will do...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

yo ho! yo ho! a pirate's life fer me! arr ye wee harlot! me thinks me pirate talk sounds more like ye 'rishman! arr! tis some fine bootie and me not taklin' 'bout ye arse.

brawk! polly wanna a cracker? brawk!