Friday, September 22, 2006

A Work in Progress (finally!) and more bloody books

I'm very pleased to announce that I've finally started that bag I first bought the fabric for in March and contemplated options for in July. Ceases will never wonder! (As they say) It feels good to be back in a space (figuratively) where I feel like crafting again.
Today was the first day of the Lifeline bookfair. So I had to wander over at lunchtime and check things out. I think I was most restrained only taking home this many books out of the 150,000 on sale. Don't you?

And since almost half of them are heading out to other people I don't have to feel at all guilty buying such a pile. Besides, my $50 went to a good cause....

4 comments :

createacraft said...

good for you starting to craft again..shall we see the finished project..
and I looked at the titles.. eco chic and storage.. wish I could have them ..
have a nice weekend..

Kristin said...

The more books you buy, the more people you help. Go get more!

AMCSviatko said...

Need more cash first. :-P

rooruu said...

You've done well with books recently - my thrifting visits haven't yielded such riches! I enjoy your blog.