Saturday, April 21, 2007

Busy day

After an appallingly crap night's sleep (is it just me that ends up with the cat comfortably passed out in the middle of the bed while I end up hanging off the edges in my sleep?) I spent a productive morning setting up the first even Shopping Sherpa eBay sale. If you happen to be in the market for Lundby dolls house lights how does 40% off sound? Available at this price for one week only (until next Saturday when I have other surprises on the boil... end of commercial break)

And since all work and no play makes TSS a dull girl, this afternoon S and I went to see The Namesake (two thumbs up from me) after which the only thing to do was duck into Ruchi for an Indian feed before contentedly waddling home.

(Listening to: Various, Refashioned 2: British Airwaves)

No comments :