Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What goes around, comes around and goes around (or something like that!)

When I went out for lunch today I found a package on my doorstep - hand delivered by Seepi (no blog as far as I can tell) from the next suburb over in exchange for the Sophie Kinsella book I sent her a while back.
There was fabric goodness. There was chocolate goodness (of the white variety! Yay!) And, lastly there was Judy Horacek Easter postcard goodness.

Goodness me, I felt majorly spoilt!

In return I thought I'd offer the following to someone who might want it. I picked it up at Vinnies Curtin even though I already own a copy so if you fancy adding it to your collection leave me a comment and I'll send it to you:
(Listening to: Zero 7, When it falls)

5 comments :

twitchy fingers said...

Ooo! OOooo! Please may I Miss Shopping Sherpa?? I love Canberra history books! I could make it worth your while....

AMCSviatko said...

Well since you asked so winningly...

Gone! To the Twitchy one (hell, does that mean I don't have to pay postage on it?!)

Can you drop me an email from my profile page? There doesn't seem to be an email addy on yours...

Anonymous said...

Good stuff - glad you liked it
Happy Easter
seepi

Anonymous said...

PS - I had meant to put in some little easter eggs, but I was too disorganised, so I had to grab the choc from the cupboard.

Denise said...

It's an excellent book - I've had it on my shelf for many years... Love the Judy Horacek card!