Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Comings and goings...

Remember back in 2008 I went to Wellington and made a merino hoodie? Here's my 2010 version (not made by me but sent as a present by the wonderful Miggs from Reign, where I interned) It arrived in yesterday's post:(Her version is so much nicer than mine...) Aren't I lucky?

Another hoodie on the move is the one Wendy wears. She's been invited on holiday to the Sapphire Coast to visit Sharon Cornthwaite's studio and help with her work for The Call of the Small!I'd be jealous except I have a couple of jaunts planned myself over the next month.

1 comment :

MTB Girl said...

That's a gorgeous hoodie - lucky girl! I love the frills/bustle on the back.

Do you use your tailor's dummy much? I keep considering getting one as I sew alone, but I'm not sure how much I'd use it.

Will you be joining us for tea, wine or whisky tomorrow night, or wallowing in the fun of seeing yourself on TV alone? :)

Amanda