Thursday, April 01, 2010

It would seem I'm fated to never see The Collectors

Remember the original airing date for my segment on The Collectors? And how at that stage I was pretty sure I was going to be busy that night?

Well, today this turned up in my mailbox:
Friday the 30th? That would be the evening I'm planning to drive to Sydney for the following morning's miniature show.

I suppose I could watch it on the Monday. But first I'd have to work out what exactly ABC 2 is and where I find it on my TV. Looks like the vodcast is still the way to go (or just waiting and watching the DVD...)

3 comments :

m1k1 said...

Timing! All the miniaturists setting up for the show will be 'out' at that time, too. I'm ok. I've got Collectors set to automatically record every week, so I won't miss out.

Sally said...

Oh no!!! Could you not pull in to the Sutton Forest roadshop when it is on air and watch it there???

I am so excited. I've never really watched the show but I will certainly be watching that episode. SO SO SO VERY exciting.

The Old Flame said...

I can recommend the Restaurant at Truck stop 31 at Marulan. and they might change the channel on the tele for you.