* A new book I unpacked at work today (ironic that I have just bought a pile of books and am starting a library book, yes? But I can't resist a time travelling novel and since it's a YF I should be able to knock it off in one sitting)
* The latest issue of Extra Curricular, which I've been saving to savour.
* A glass (or two) of $2 a litre wine.
* Lindor balls from a box given to me by someone I donated spare fabric to. I think I got the better end of that deal...
* That's a jumper sleeve you spy at the bottom. Perhaps I can finish it and it's partner tonight? Perhaps not.
* And there'll a pile of new-to-me music to sample. Perfect!