Sunday, February 11, 2007

And the winner is...

Ginger_nut!

Email me you address here and I'll get your gifty in the mail to you asap.

I've had a crappy, no good, very bad evening,

I have two very fine, handmade bags I'd planned to list on eBay and link to from here.

You know, sort of like "Sorry you didn't win a bag but here's one you can bid on"

But the eBay/ internet fairies are obviously off doing something else and not listening to me tonight.

So I give up.

My new range of bags will be available tomorrow, fingers crossed.

I'm off to bed to sulk now.

Stupid eBay....

(Listening to: Bloc Party, Silent Alarm)

3 comments :

Taphophile said...

Blast that eBay upload curse! Ginge will love her bag - I use mine every day. Hope the upload goes smoothly tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Never mind, it will all come right. A certainb man we are both related to would have kicked the computer. Never did any good though.

AMCSviatko said...

Well if you must know I did whack it a few times which is one of the reasons I took myself to be - didn't want to kill the lappy - that would have completely ruined the evening.

Taph - glad you're still using the bag. I have plans for a range of knitting bags very very soon - just working on final designs for needle, pattern and stitch marker storage...