Monday, September 13, 2010

Not quite what I expected

My horoscope late last week was convinced there would be moving or relocation in my near future.

I was a little concerned as I have no plans to vacate Chez TSS especially as I know I can't afford to rent anywhere else in the ACT in the present market (especially with a cat in tow)

But it all because clear when I turned on my computer on Saturday morning to read that Bloglines, the RSS aggregator I've been using forever to read blogs, will be closing down at the end of the month.

So instead of spending my weekend publishing the August issue of the Dolls Houses Past & Present ezine, planning things for my November challenge and mowing the lawns I spent it moving and cleaning up all my feeds.

(With the occasional knitting and crafting, and baking to feed visiting knitters. And seeing Swan Lake on Ice with Cycling S)

1 comment :

Janet McKinney said...

Bingo - I have spent the morning doing the same