Sunday, June 10, 2012

Settling in

My new holiday cottage was built in the early 60s and has many original features.

I'm planning to rent it out when I'm not using it and aim to marketing it at people who appreciate vintage so I'm not terribly worried about the state of the wallpaper. Which is just as well as I don't have the budget to replace it even if I wanted to. 
It also means I get to furnish it with a mix of second hand and modern pieces.

The ski season has arrived early this year. I might manage to get some bookings earlier than I'd planned...

3 comments :

LaLaLand said...

I LOVE the wallpaper! So much texture and neutral :)

Mini Dork said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to see more of this house, love what you've done so far.

Norma Bennett said...

I'm a real fan of that wallpaper too actually, and I do like a mix of pieces in a house.