Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Out of practice

Modern one-twelfth scale miniature scene of a bar in black and white with lime details, decorated for Christmas.
I thought today would be a good day to dip my toe back into the mini water.

Alas I hadn't realised how out of practice I've become. :-(

(The details:
Flooring: back of a vintage scrabble board. Wall: paiinted placemat.
Table: AG Minis sofa on its side. Chairs: from a set of plastic shot glasses I picked up at an op shop for $1. Lamp: AG Minis (upside down). Star garland: made from black cotton and silver stickers. Modern 'Christmas tree': top of a L'eau D'issey perfume bottle. Tray: Rement paint box lid. Jug, glasses and metal bowl: various shows)

4 comments :

studioseven said...

Well, i like the color play. Welcome back and Happy Holidays!

Mad For Mod said...

Looks great! I like the lime green.

Mini Dork said...

What are you talking about? You still got it!!! I love the pop of green. I'd come over for a virtual drink to bring in the new year. Cheers!!

Hunky Dory said...

Oh, yeah, this is so ugly...NOT. It's great. Fab color.
Doris