Wednesday, February 11, 2015

While I wait

So. The big box didn't get picked up yesterday after all.And so I remain at home waiting for a collection which has been promised this morning.

Since I don't know exactly when it'll be picked up, I can't start any big projects.So instead I'm doing a lot of little piddly jobs that I've been meaning to get to for months.

Like making miniature versions of The tiny Times magazines I've worked on:
Sticker sheet printed with dolls house miniature versions of The tiny Times magazine, in a Fiskars cutter.
Dolls' house miniature versions of The tiny Times magazine.
 Now I'm thinking I should make more sets to go in this year's convention goodie bags...
Dolls' house miniature versions of The tiny Times magazine, on a full-sized copy.

2 comments :

otterine said...

I've printed my own mini magazines before and I've printed tiny labels on label paper....but I've never thought to print my magazine covers on label paper! :D Thanks for the tip!

AMCSviatko said...

Well spotted, and my pleasure!