Monday, February 05, 2007

The best creative time wasters

Create your own Picasso at Mr Picassohead.

Or your own Pollock here (simply move your cursor around the screen)

Yes, it would seem there is an artist in all of us...

(Listening to Sisters of Mercy, A Slight Case Of Overbombing (Greatest Hits Vol. 1) - found for $3 today at Salvos Weston Creek. How odd. But I'm happy to finally have a copy of Temple of Love on CD, even if it is the awful mutilated 1992 Ofra Haza version. Anyone want a copy of Floodland? It was there too and I'm pretty sure it won't be snapped up in a hurry, more's the pity...)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

:( i made a really cool "painting" on the picasso site and i never got an email back!! waaaaah!

jessica said...

love picasso head

AMCSviatko said...

Hmmm.... I think I just right clicked and "saved as" to my desktop. I know I tried F12ing the brilliant Pollock I created but I couldn't get it to open :-(