Thursday, February 08, 2007

My adult life as defined by a 1970 Magic Roundabout Annual...

Last night, while starting a major clean up of my Hobby Room I rediscovered my 1970 Magic Roundabout Annual. I remember reading and colouring it in on the flight when I moved to Invercargill at four but I didn't realise how much is in there that defines my interests at forty!

For instance:and:

I'm also loving this picture: I feel a slew of crafting projects coming up using these pictures (once the Hobby Room is sorted out!)

(Listening to: Strawpeople, Broadcast)

5 comments :

Taphophile said...

Too, too perfect!

Anonymous said...

O lord - I can so relate to this. I love TMR so much that I tried to persuade my husband we should call our youngest son Dougal - he couldn't see the charm, alas...

BTW are you going to tell us who the lucky winner of your blogoversary prize is? ;)

x Helen

June said...

I always think of The Magic Roundabout when I see Emma Thompson. Alas, no one over here knows what I'm talking about.

AMCSviatko said...

Patience, Helen - for it is not yet Sunday and therefore a week has not passed!

Of course I want everyone to win the bag!

Anonymous said...

whoops - sorry, I missed the bit in the post about it running for a week. Now I feel like a right uptight nagbunny - heee...apologies...

x Helen