Friday, February 02, 2007

Just got lucky

I had lovely surprises waiting for me at the Post Office this morning thanks to Liana Kabel and Pink Trees:From Liana a package of wonderful knitting and sewing related jewelry as a thank you for a huge pile of knitting needles I sent her (Ulterior motive? Who moi?!)

Here's a gratuitous close up shot:and action shot as I head out the door to a couple of candidate interviews:Go!
Buy! They're brilliant!And hot on the heels of my last wonderful package from Pink Trees is another! I don't know where to start with the bragging - lovely ribbon? Check! Cool stationery? Check! Great sewing supplies? Check! Funky wool? Check! And fabric! How spoilt am I? Have a look at this lot:
I think this is a good time to say one of the things I've appreciated most about the blogging community in the last year is the generosity. (Oh yes, I'm feeling maudlin as I head towards my Blogiversary...)

(Listening to: Nine Inch Nails, Head Like a Hole)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you like everything! i was going to make you some pillow shams and pillow cases for you guest bed but then i read that you don't have one anymore! i should have made them any way but i'm sure you can come up with something with the fabric!
xo!

Mondo Viagiatore said...

Looking forward to seeing some TSS bags with the TSS logo from this fabric!!!! Cool find.