Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Loop de Loop

My birthday present from The Parental Units arrived this morning - Loop Select 8. (*Insert happy dance here*)

I love love LOVE the Loop compilations and consider them the Kinder Surprise of the CD world as they contain:

a CD! (full of excellent Kiwi music)
a DVD! (chockers with interesting Kiwi short films and music videos and stuff)
and (often, but not always) a Book! (bursting with Kiwi art, which I have, on occasion, framed thus stretching the giving power of the package even further)

Even better, this year they've set this year's design theme with me in mind. Bless...

(Listening to: Loop select 8, oddly enough)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh- i love loop recordings too! we have the first few sets. i love the cover of this one- they must have known you were a fan.

AMCSviatko said...

I have every one of them from minus one (the one before they started numbering them) and await the release of each one with mounting anticipation.

Come to think of it, if there was a fire they'd probably be one of the things I'd grab as I ran out the door...

Caffeine Faerie said...

Fantastic! tres awesome! Even...

You know, You're the third person, apart from a friend of mine and myself that I've seen/heard refer to The Parental Units. Nobody else seems to do it... I wonder why...?

Anonymous said...

makes me dizzy looking at them!!