Friday, January 01, 2021

Finish it off Friday

I have a rather long post about my Daily Dolls' House December 2020 challenge in production, but thought I'd spend some time this morning returning to another 'challenge': Finish it off Friday.

This week I finally completed the magazines and records I printed out at the beginning of last month for my two tone dance party.

One twelfth scale modern miniature scootering and mod magazines next to a plastic crate containing a collection of records. A few are on the ground in front of the crate and a full-sized hand is pulling one out of the crate
Which made me a bit sad, as I sold all my records before I moved in here because I didn't have the space to keep them...

2 comments :

Tarnished Rose said...

Where did you find all the album covers?

Loved your 31 Days of Christmas posts.

Marilyn

AMCSviatko said...

Hi Tarnished Rose

Thank you! As for the covers, our friend Google provided them :-)