Sunday, December 26, 2010

Poo

Somehow I appear to have misplaced my camera between 7:45am yesterday morning and the same time this morning.

Which is quite a feat considering I spent most of the day either flat out on the sofa with a book in one hand, wandering round downstairs with a bucket of warm soapy water in one hand and a sponge in the other, or driving to and from the next suburb feeding friends' cats.

There was a spot of study tidying late in the afternoon but that was paper-based so shouldn't explain said disappearance.

I'm quite perplexed. And wondering if it'll turn up in the bathroom cabinet or somewhere just as daft (and no, I wasn't drinking yesterday...)

Which means Day 4 of the Mini Advent Swap will have to be recorded in a sketch:A jar of delicious looking jam and two lovely blue and white striped crocks: one with honey, one empty.

Which reminds me: I'm starving and need to go rustle up some full sized toast...

No comments :