Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Arty Party

Fractal and cotton weave, taken in Civic Square while Taph and I waited for my friends to join us for the Canberra Theatre 2008 Subscription Season launch last night.

This is actually a momentous occasion (not the launch, which I always look forward to) but the fact I knitted on the bus on the way into town for the first time.

I had to revert to a Time Thief Watch Cap during the presentation though when I discovered that straight needles and confined spaces don't mix too well...The Link is still carpetless after February's hail storm (we suggested they should just polish the concrete and be done with it)and a good time was had by all (well, maybe not all as I'm sure some of the rest of us were feeling a bit sad that there is no Risky Manoeuvres next year...)

2 comments :

Taphophile said...

Excellent photo of Fractal Weave and the wash cloth, TSS.

Not a particularly strong line up for the season, but there are some corkers. Hope the wine was good.

Anonymous said...

I am exciting to see the blog. I also want to mention about CouponAlbum site. It is a wonderful coupons site.