Saturday, October 14, 2006

Can't bear it any more...

These guys (the last of the teddy bear collection I had in the 80s) have been living in a cardboard box under the stairs for almost a decade. Finally we all decided they'd be much happier living somewhere else with someone who appreciates them.

So if you happen to be a hardened arctophile, head over
here and give one (or all!) of them a new home.

(End of shameless plug. Normal transmission will resume shortly)


(Listening to: Back to Mine, Everything but the Girl)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi,If Jeremy or Leonard Lowry are in that posse of bears I'd love to catch up with them again in Auckland :)

AMCSviatko said...

I'd never sell Leonard Lowry or Jeremy (if I had him)as they are a) yours and b) part of the family.

I think LL is still tucked under the stairs (probably with Super Ted and Adam). I'll dig him out tomorrow and give him the good news that he's off on a road trip in New Zealand...

createacraft said...

I love bears.. and have a collection..do you really think we have to give up on them..
I have them in abox too =)