Friday, November 03, 2006

In which Miss Daisy gets mail and the mystery of the missing parcel is solved...

I found this in my post box yesterday morning courtesy of Taph:Just what I need to finish the cardigan I started last week (and what I was heading to buy when we had our bingle.) Now if that isn't the nicest and sweetest thing to do for someone, I don't know what is.

Do you think she chose a Made in NZ one with black packaging on purpose?

Also in the mail this week from
another Librarian (the note attached was written on a catalogue card. Remember those?!) was this picture which she'd picked up on a frugalling jaunt in the Southern Highlands:
Rooruu had posted it over 2 weeks ago and we were trying to work out how come a parcel from almost just up the road could take 2 weeks to arrive and yet one from The States could arrive in less than a week.

The girls at the post office were getting very sick of me asking if there was anything else for me every time I went in. The mystery was finally solved as they realised another box number had been carded for my package and it had been sitting out the back all along...

No comments :