Tuesday, April 03, 2007

When good knitting needles turn bad

I bought Pirate Devil Duckie pencil toppers on the weekend in the Botanicus Perfectus 20% off sale, not really knowing what I was going to do with them. But then I remembered I had some black knitting needles that were the same length, the same size, but with slightly different tops. And voila!

I wish I could say I'm using them to knit my pirate jumper but alas they're too large. So instead they're sitting in the knitting needle container making up evil plots. I just know it!

2 comments :

Taphophile said...

*snort* - that was a noseful of coffee the computer screen didn't need! Outrageous and gorgeous all at once. Clever you. :)

Anonymous said...

just been for a quick catch up here and have to say a big well done for the frugal week, I never did get my frugal february started.

love the cake stand, definitely reckon you should ebay that one, I've seen those in trendy home shops for ++$$$.

oh and yep I do know Easter is coming, am completely not ready for it, there is not even a sniff of chocolate in this house and my mum arrives Friday expecting me to be the tour guide of Sydney ahhhh!