Monday, May 19, 2008

This is...

... What our stall at the markets looked like:... Some of our stock. My bags:Happy Spider's hand-dyed yarn:and Monica's: Olivia's pods:and Jejeune's knitting art cards:... Our "Knit Cafe" area:with Monica's spinning workshop:and proof that I'm still working on the Daisy Hoodie:... What we had to eat (cupcakes with balls of wool on top!):... Speaking of balls of wool, this is how to tell you've got the right house when visiting Taph to sort out the takings from the day. A wool marker in the gutter outside...

6 comments :

m1k1 said...

Haha. Wool marker. v.drole.
Hope you had a good weekend.

Ginger_nut said...

looks like a great day! wish I coulda been there :)

Caffeine Faerie said...

Thank you ladies, for a wonderful day and a fantastic stall. Hope it was as successful as it was enjoyable. :)

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

Looks really cool! I like the cupcakes ^_^

Bron said...

great photos TTS!!
I wish I had taken more - I was just to excited. =)
That shot I'm in totally sums up my day - could I have wrapped myself any tighter around that deliciously warm cup of coffee? hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh the colours,the colours :) I wanted to pluck the yarn out of the screen, it was so luscious. It sounds like a brilliant day was had.