Monday, January 06, 2014

Monday: make, do and mend

Rather than put the Little Building Co. cottage that I picked up in Brisbane into the pile of things to be done (where it would disappear for a very long time), I figured I should open it up and see what was involved with getting it together.
Seems pretty straight forward.
And a dry fit works well.
But then I got to the point where I really do need to glue some things and wait for them to dry before I proceed.
 At least I made a start. And while I am downstairs waiting for the glue on this to dry, maybe I can glue a few more things together...

4 comments :

m1k1 said...

I forgot to ask if you finished putting this together?

m1k1 said...

p.s. do not be mad because I accidentally put a question mark on a sentence (and hit 'publish' without proof-reading). mea culpa. ;-)

Hannah said...

Such a cute little house =)
Hannah

AMCSviatko said...

...and still unfinished. :-/