Saturday, February 27, 2010

Note to self:

It's been pretty quiet round here lately. I know you've been busy learning new website back ends and new jobs but, surely, you've been doing something even vaguely interesting apart from working?

Note from self: Well I was supposed to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs this evening but came home instead to watch Sesame Street Old School


which I just happened to discover on the shelving cart at work yesterday.

That lead me down the road of childhood TV I haven't seen in years: The Bugaloos haven't survived the passing of time but Vision On seems to still be holding it:


(and I may have just worked out where my slight obsession with sign language came from...)

And now, as Zebedee says, it's probably time for bed!

2 comments :

sula said...

Thanks to you, I have just found out about the animation movie based on my favorite childhood book! I gave it away as a child (after having read it many times) and regretted that so much that I kicked myself for nearly 19 years, until I discovered Amazon and could order a copy for keeps! I also got a copy of Pickles to Pittsburgh :)

My Realitty said...

Hi Anne Marie. So happy you are editing the Dollhousespastandpresent web site!
I am in no position to write an article but would love to hear more about the history of dollhouse blogs. Many are so new like mine. Who is the longest running?How did you start? Modern, antique, puppenstube to Tynietoy I am really interested. Thanks Carol m.