Monday, January 22, 2024

Doing the do*

 For today's Monday make, do and mend I chose do: because yesterday I found myself going through some drawers full of paper which lead to a quiet yet productive afternoon and evening assessing what I had, sorting it by type and spending the time to cut out the bits I want to keep, and creating piles of bits heading to the recycling and other bits (mainly out-of scale scrapbooking pieces picked up as part of a discounted pad), that will be heading to the op shop.

Flat lay of a cutting mat with scissors, a ruler and cutter surrounded by various bits of printed card and paper and offcuts.
I'd like to keep working on this task this evening while I'm in the mood.

Which, alas, doesn't lead to a very exciting blog post (or picture) for you, but it's giving me a great sense of satisfaction, and another level of studio clearing.

(I fear I've been rather influenced by my recent watching of The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning on SBS on Demand, so am taking advantage of this flurry of activity. Long may it last!)

No comments :