Thursday, January 11, 2024

Throwback Thursday: still stuffed

Yesterday's one-word post not only alluded to the fact I was yet again catching up on completing a stash of half-made cushions, but also to my general state of mind after a draining day at work spent firefighting and untangling messes.

So it was lovely to spend a quiet evening on the sofa mindlessly turning and stuffing cushions, especially as the temperature finally decided to rise to standard Australian levels after a blissful month of temperatures where I could happily function.

Tonight includes more of the same (both in terms of cushion-stuffing, and temperature). And as I picked the task up again, I suddenly recalled the soft furnishing shop scene I threw together over 10 years ago (10 years? Where did the time go?!)

And since it's Thursday, it's the perfect subject for a throwback Thursday post.

One-twelfth scale modern miniature soft furnishings showroom with a wall of cushions on display, with a desk and computer in front of it, and a sewing machine stored at the bottom of it.

If you need me I'll be back on the sofa.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aw, how lovely - thank you for the throwback picture!

AMCSviatko said...

You're welcome, Anonymous.

It's an interesting balance working out what to share in throwback or flashback posts, as I'm wanting to share scenes and posts that newer readers may not have seen while not boring or annoying readers who have been around for a long time.