Friday, May 28, 2021

Screen time

Way back at the beginning of 2017, I bought some laser-cut bookmarks, intending to turn them into a screen when I got around to buying some hinges.

This week I got fed up with seeing them in my stash of things to make, and decided to go for the blog-ready approach with the help of some duct tape. 

One-twelfth scale modern miniature art-deco inspired dining room with leopard-print carpet and chrome table, chairs and book shelf. To the left is a screen with a cut out flower and leaf design.
The other night at 3am my helpful brain suggested it would fit well in an art-deco inspired room, which would mean I could (finally) also use the IKEA Christmas lights I bought in December 2019, and also one of the feves I bought myself as a birthday treat.

The leopard-print carpet, last seen in 2011, was an unexpected addition, and moved the scene into more of an Elle-Decor modern take on art deco.
One-twelfth scale modern miniature art-deco inspired dining room with leopard-print carpet and chrome table, chairs and book shelf.
Corner of a one-twelfth scale modern miniature art-deco inspired room, with a chrome and glass bookshelf containing various ornaments, books and a hanging planet.
One-twelfth scale modern miniature art-deco inspired room, with a chrome and glass bookshelf next to a fireplace displaying a selection of art-deco ornaments in silver and gold.

No comments :