Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Photoshop fun

My first Photoshop class exercise is finished: Self portrait variations using Photoshop filters. All quite straight forward apart from wrestling with the concept of layers and trying to find a range of options that look good togetherTonight we started our second exercise: a self portrait using animal and landscape imagery and textures. It took me 20 minutes to work out how to get the cat cut out and everything on the same document with the help of some frantic googling and trying to stir my poor tired brain into thinking it all through.

This is as far as I got:And I forgot to save the Photoshop file to my memory stick. So I'll have to do something else for the next week. Or start again from scratch at home...

2 comments :

*annina* said...

it's nice to see you getting into photoshop - it's basically what i do all day. have you learnt about layer masks yet? they're my favourites ;-)

AMCSviatko said...

No but I think that might have been what Posie gets Cosy was talking about here: http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/2009/05/bikeride-picnic.html