Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is what Tuesday looked like around here...

Since I spent all last night in a Jacquie Brown Diaries binge rather than a sorting the house out for flat inspection binge I spent some time this morning doing dishes/ compost/ recycling/ bathroom cleaning. Followed by a run to the Post Office to post a pile of stuff that was teetering on overdue.

Stopped by to see Al on the way up to Craft ACT:(he seemed happy to see me)

I spent most of the morning populating marketing lists. Annette Blair came by to drop some stock off for the shop. If I didn't have a full component of glassware (and then some) I'd be stocking my cupboards with her grey range...
At lunchtime I wandered across to the CMAG Members' Lounge which was, as usual, empty so I could spread myself out on the big yellow couch, work on my piece for Knitta Pleaseand create the My Creative Space photos for this week:(a free cup of tea and biscuit, By Design on the MPlayer and I'm one happy girl) More stock arrived in the shop in the afternoon: tumblers by Dimity Kidston.This one would have come home with me if it had happened to be black and white:But, thankfully, it wasn't.I arranged the new stock on the shelves, worked on our new Facebook page while thinking how appropriate it was that the mouse mats were actually cutting boardsand then it was time to go home.

Cook from the Cupboard

Today's menu:


Breakfast: Cup of tea
Morning Tea: Zucchini Parmesan muffin
Lunch: Wholemeal pita bread with falafel, hummus, tomato and salad. Cup of tea and biscuit at the CMAG Members' Lounge
Afternoon tea: Cup of tea. Apple drop biscuits (shared with colleagues)
Dinner: Salad Niçoise

Today's purchases:

Postage of presents: $40.00
Bag of salad: $2.95


Total for Today: $42.95

Total for June: $1011.27

2 comments :

Taphophile said...

Bugger! I'd bet myself you'd come in under $1000 for the month. Now I have to buy myself a soy latte because I lost the bet.

AMCSviatko said...

Sorry about that...

I was tossing up if I should put off the postage of one of the presents until next week as it wasn't on a timeline but it seemed stupid putting it off as I was going to the Post Office anyway.

The good news is the soy latte is on me :-)