Friday, June 26, 2009

The price of forgetfulness is $13

Today was a Basement Jaxx day. Enough said.

Cook from the Cupboard

Today's menu:


Breakfast: Cup of tea. That's it. I forgot to eat anything!


And then I left my lunchbag on the bench at home so:

Morning tea: Coffee and cookie
Lunch: Yummy Chocolate Olive salads. Free coffee from a colleague
Afternoon tea: Free coffee from my boss and free giant Freddo from a(nother) colleague
Dinner: Fettucine with pumpkin and ricotta sauce

Which reminds me. So far there's only one entry in my Perfect Italiano dinner party competition. (And a rather good one, I have to say). If you want to issue a challenge and possibly nab yourself a delicious range of ricotta and pizza cheeses for free then you've got less than 24 hours to leave a comment here.


Today's purchases:

Morning tea: $5.50

Lunch: $7.50
6 x glue sticks and 6 x erasers: $3.36

Total for Today: $16.36

Total for June: $931.12

No comments :