Friday, June 19, 2009

Who am I where am I and what am I supposed to be doing?

It's been one of those weeks and I won't have a chance to stop (or possibly just slow down a little) for another two days. My creative space is a good indication of what the rest of the house (and my brain) is looking like at the moment:(notes here)

I have lots of exciting things to share. I've got a couple of giveaways on behalf coming up for you. I got an unexpected gift yesterday morning and was told I'd won a book yesterday evening. After I got home from a National Portrait Gallery Circle of Friends unveiling of new acquisitions and takeaway dinner at J's.

Cook from the Cupboard

Thursday's menu:


Breakfast: Porridge with sultanas, wheatgerm, brown sugar and milk. Cup of tea
Morning tea: Chocolate. Apple
Lunch: Vegetable pasta soup. Toasted cheese sandwich
Afternoon tea: Kiwifruit. Almonds
Ligging at The Portrait Gallery: Champagne. Mini quiches

Takeaway dinner shared with J: Falafel, hummus and tabouli in pita bread. Rice pudding (with enough of the first course left over for us both to have for lunch tomorrow.) Cup of tea

Thursday's purchases:

Petrol: $20.00
Dinner/ tomorrow's lunch: $8.00

Total for Thursday: $28.00

Total for June: $484.12

1 comment :

Michelle said...

You sound very busy but very happy.

Have a great weekend!