Sunday, January 02, 2011

Inching into the New Year

Last year, you might remember, I did a What I wore today challenge and thoroughly enjoyed it.

In the lead up to the new year I've been thinking about what sort of similarly creative challenge might inspire me on a longer term basis.

Yesterday I created these:
Figuring I should combine my newly renewed obsession with making miniatures with the concept of a challenge I did a little web browsing and discovered the concept of Inchies: pieces of art measuring exactly one inch square.

Reminding myself how awful my first couple of What I wore today sketches were gave me the confidence to leap in and have a play.

January 1 2011:and January 2 2011:Do you have a creative challenge planned for 2011?

1 comment :

Kerry said...

Yes I do. All shall be revealed soon on my blog. (just got to think it out a little further)