Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 29, and more free wine...

Gratuitous full moon shot taken from the bus stop on my way into town this evening. Very atmospheric and Misty Magazine-like (anyone else used to read Misty as a kid?)

I'd been invited to the opening of Lost Houses of the Molonglo Valley and Anna Eggert: Mesmerisedat CMAG by Taph, followed by a VIP evening at Pepe's Paperiewhere the beautiful papers whispered alluringly "Buy me! buy me!" and I whispered back "Bugger off til next month!"

Today's menu:

Breakfast: Tea. The last of the bread, toasted, with peanut butter.

Morning tea: Apple. Slice of cheese.

Lunch: Leftover pumpkin & spinach risotto.

Afternoon tea: Ginger muffin

"Dinner": Crackers and dip and too much free wine.

Total spent since June 1: $150.46

Days to go: 1!

No comments :