Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, for the ability to jet off at a moment's notice!

This invite hit my inbox this morning:

Please join me this Friday evening for the reception of my miniature ROOMBOXES show. These rooms are all contemporary, and feature art collected from around the world. Some rooms are fanciful, some are sleek, and some are just gaudy. If you enjoy interior design, home decorating and art collecting, you will enjoy all these pieces.The show runs from Sept 9th - Oct 7th.Rozanoff ART
355 29th Street
San Francisco, CA 94131
Gallery Hours:
Tue-Sat
12-7PM

Opening reception -
this Friday, Sept 12th, 6 - 9 pm
Alas I already have plans for the weekend (and the TSS Debt Relief Programme says "No" to last minute flights to San Fransisco!) otherwise I'd be there with knobs on.

If you manage to catch this exhibition I'd love to see your reactions...

(Oh, and Krista: keep October 11th free for my opening, K?)

No comments :