Monday, September 22, 2008

One I'm not even considering (except in my dreams)

Triang Spot on Jennys Home. MIP: "Fabulous rare vintage Triang Jennys Home in original box. Consists of two big rooms and one little one. Comes complete with furniture (see photo) - everything listed on the box appears to be present although there are slight variations in colour, design etc. Jenny is also present (although again different from the one on the box and she is lacking her clothes!). In addition there are a few electrical bits and bobs which are not in the photo (these have not been tested). Most items seem to be in pretty good played with condition for their age - there is a small crack in one of the clear ceiling panels. The box exhibits a little wear and tear but again not bad for its age. "

Opening bid is £49.25. I'm not even considering it as the last one I saw on eBay went for £160.

But if you have the inclination and the readies, knock yourself out. I'll be checking back and promise to be very jealous of whoever wins...

1 comment :

Kara said...

Thanks for your post re dolls houses on my blog.

I am sooo disappointed as we are going to Canberra 4-6 October so will miss the exhibition!!!

Kara