Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seven Things Spring/ Summer 2008 Week 2: Sight and Sound

In:

* 2 items (I was going to say "bits" but that sounds like they broke!) of dolls house furniture off eBay for the exhibition.
* 1 very thick US Vogue (gotta love those September issues...). Subscription.
* 2 Cafe Del Mar CDs off eBay .
* 1
bleach pen courtesy of a friend I haven't caught up with in a while who brought it back from Hawaii for me.
* A bag full of goodies from Taph: 2 pieces of vintage fabric, 1 packet vintage bias binding, 1 1950s/ 60s Australian Womens' Weekly Dressmaking supplement and 1 DVD copy of
Amelie (how she could give this away, I don't know...).
*
8 items from my op shop visits.
* 1 book (1951 edition of The Art of Color and Design) from a recently rediscovered second hand bookshop close to work.
* 1 vegetarian cookbook from a friend who no longer eats meat.

Total In this week: 21

Out:

* 47 videos and 2 DVDs which I realise I'll either never watch or have watched once and probably won't watch again: donated to a friend's mother's retirement home.
* 1 Lundby magazine and 1 Lundby catalogue: given to the same friend.
* 2 magazines donated to the pile in lunchroom at work
* 1 pair opaque pantihose which grew a hole.

Total Out this week: 54

Shake-it-all-about:

* Not a thing, alas...

Net items out so far during Seven Things Spring/ Summer 2008: 54

No comments :