Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Not much progress around here today

 Work is killing my creativity today, so this is far as I got mini-wise:

Aerial view of a collection of one-twelfth scale modern miniature pieces including a persian rug, Monstera potted plant, dresser, pile of books, dark wooden bowl and gold-framed portait of a woman.
Starting to pull together some items that may work for the dark academia room I'm contemplating to set my new portrait in: the rug I picked up and Trash 'n' Treasure in the beforetimes, the dresser I put together last month, and a Monstera pot plant from my recent short-lived obsession with the Miniverse Lifestyle plants.

I also packed up some Lundby-scale items I recently sold on a Facebook group and got them in the post, but that's pretty boring and not worthy of photographic evidence!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cottagecore and Dark academia : two topics we can’t wait to see your progress on ! You never stop ! Mini ElleAime

AMCSviatko said...

Well, I figured if I did one of them (which I don't much like) it was only fair to do the other (which I do)!

With Taylor Swift in the country over the past week or so, I was tempted to do a 'swifty room' but decided that was just too much effort for something I had no interest in, even though it was anthropologically relevant :-)

Anonymous said...

Dark Academia - sounds exciting, I can't wait to see where it goes! :) Sally

AMCSviatko said...

Thanks Sally! I can't wait either :-D