Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday thank you

Today I finished listing all my deadstock perspex tables on Facebook, and have decided to take a break before I start listing the pouffes and fauxkati rugs (if just to give me some space on the work table to actually work on things!)

And I realised I'd taken photos of the contents of the fabulous goodies Cyd had sent me when they arrived early last month, had filed them on my computer, then studiously ignored them for the past 6 weeks (sorry Cyd!)

So here we go:

First up, lots of lovely furniture, including a sideboard I had my eye on back in the days before I bought my flat and gained a voracious offset account that gobbles up most of my spare cash. And more plastic stools (because we know I have a thing for plastic stools, right?)

Selection of pieces of one-twelfth scale modern miniature furniture including severl mid-century modern chairs, a sideboard and some plastic stools. Above the sideboard is a circular wall shelf.
The second photo includes a (kind of) working turntable which I adore (I took a video, but can't for the life of me find it right now!), a boom-box decorative piece, a large cool mid-century planter (which I suspect is Cyd's work, but can't be sure) and 3 ornaments that I know are definitely Cyd's work, but aren't showing on her Etsy shop, probably because she's preparing for a couple of big shows at the moment.
One-twelfth scale modern miniature sideboard with a turntable, large planter/vase ans selection of mid-century ornaments on it. On the wall above is a decorative piece in the shape of an 80s boom box.
One-twelfth scale modern miniature record player
Next up, some more decorative pieces, including a lantern that should be quite familiar to you:
One-twelfth scale modern miniature lantern, piece of abstract art, decorative figure and iridescent vase.
Then there's an assortment of items, including a bathroom set that's definitely in her Etsy store and that Love sculpture I've already used (also in her store).

One-twelfth scale modern miniature bathroom accessories set, pack of Miworld drink accessories, 9-volt battery holder, one-twelfth scale wooden bowl and Love sculpture.
Finally, a lovely mix of inspiration in the form of fabric, beads and bits, rubber stamps and tape:
Flatlay of 3 different pieces of fabric with tiny prints, a small set of alphabet rubber stamps, a roll of cut-out tape with a flower pattern and an assortment of small beads and bits.
Thanks again, Cyd for being a brilliant swap partner, and good luck with the shows!

No comments :