Saturday, December 09, 2017

Sort-it-out Saturday

I have email back on line and spent most of the morning sorting out the backlog that built up while I was sorting the laptop situation out. And doing five loads of washing (as it's the first fine weekend we've had for far too long).

This afternoon I started on some hanging projects. These chairs, for instance, had their first coat of paint, and I found some scrapbooking paper that I think will work well for the seats:
Three one-twelfth scale school chair kits, each painted a different shade of soft blue, green and white, on a cutting mat along with the cans of spray paint and a piece of scrapbooking paper
 And I potted plants:
Five one-twelfth scale potted plants on a cutting mat surrounded by empty pots, spare foliage, a pack of air-drying clay and a cleaning rag.
I've still not found my marriage equality cushions, and have done nothing with the seaside shack lounge build except knock the tray of bits onto the floor (and pick them up again), and start to ponder exactly what should be included in a beach-side holiday home lounge. (I keep seeing french doors to the garden).

Perhaps it's finally time to deconstruct the Buzz Bar Café build and create a new space for future adventures?

No comments :